• Create Account

coff2omf?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 sense   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 July 2001 - 01:00 AM

Hi where do i find this? seems that i need it, cause borland gives out a "..\opengl32.lib contains invalid OMF record type 0x21"

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 17 July 2001 - 01:07 AM

I think you are unsing lib for visual c++ but you have a borland compiler (or inverse i doesn''t remind). Its like directx lib, you should find lib for your compiler. You can also try to recompile your project (clean... rebuild) if you have trouble with your own .obj or .lib.

#3 Tassadar   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 July 2001 - 03:39 AM

Check the dir lib/psdk in your installation dir! It may surprise you how many extra libs you find there!

#4 mrhollow   Members   -  Reputation: 136

Posted 17 July 2001 - 03:58 AM

coff2omf.exe will be in the "bin" directory of your borland install (This is at least the case with the free 5.5 compiler and C++ Builder 4).

#5 Obelix   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 July 2001 - 05:06 AM

If you do not have it could you still make import libraries for the dlls. Check the documentation for your compiler.

#6 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 18 July 2001 - 06:53 AM

quote:
Original post by mrhollow
coff2omf.exe will be in the "bin" directory of your borland install (This is at least the case with the free 5.5 compiler and C++ Builder 4).

no, it''s not
can''t someone send it to nijiko@gmx.li ?
would be great

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS