• Create Account

OpenGL in C#?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cebu   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 July 2001 - 11:36 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if it''s possible to use opengl in C#. I have plenty of experience in using it with C++, but am wanting to learn C#. If it is possible, do you have to do anything special, etc. To be honest, I know nothing about C# right now as far as actual coding. -Cebu

Sponsor:

#2 Julio   Members   -  Reputation: 116

Posted 19 July 2001 - 03:10 PM

Maybe they''ll make a lot of changes by the time they release Visual Studio.net in 2002. I hope they do, but right now it runs slowly if you don''t use built in functions, kinda like vb. I think the intercompile feature is cool, but not if it slows it down. I don''t know if c# will actually be used for game developement. I''m sticking with c++ untill it proves itself. I don''t think you want to use c# either since it''s unsupported.
Joe

HHSDrum@yahoo.com
Polarisoft Home Page

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS