• Create Account

[java] Java Game, take a looksy

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 bslayerw   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 20 July 2001 - 05:38 AM

Hey peep, just a heads up. I am writting a multiplayer tank game (yes, I know very unoriginal but it''s a learning experience) The game is still far from finish but you can still drive around the world and take a look. Also the multiplayer server is currently down (and will be for a while) so you will be alone. http://www.fundi.net/byron_personal/byron/scrollengine/ I have another game (my first one) which is an asteroids rip off with a particle system. http://www.fundi.net/creations/clusterblaster.html Tell me what you all think! Cheers.

Sponsor:

#2 borngamer   Members   -  Reputation: 204

Posted 20 July 2001 - 04:18 PM

Not too bad at all. I think the tank game has some potential there.

borngamer

#3 bslayerw   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 July 2001 - 07:28 AM

Thanks, I am actually refactoring the client code so I have taken many steps back so that I may go forward. Anyway, in the next few months it will start coming together and hopefully I will finish it.

#4 Wrathnut   Members   -  Reputation: 377

Posted 21 July 2001 - 07:33 AM

Not to bad, I get an array out of bounds exception when I fire the cnnon though

War doesn''t determine who is right, war determines who is left.

#5 bslayerw   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 July 2001 - 10:01 AM

Thanx, it still has many bugs. I just put it out there to get some feedback on the idea.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS