• Create Account

Queries with 3d computer animation/ level designer

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 StealthKenshin   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 July 2001 - 12:37 AM

To be a 3d computer animator do u need to be good at drawing with paper and pencil as well??? I want to be a level desingner but where do i start??? programs??? books??? i know theres unreal editor and stuff as well help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Sponsor:

#2 epsilon42   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 July 2001 - 11:28 PM

You really just need to have a map maker for the game you want to design for. I don''t play UT so I don''t know what the standard map editor is. There should be a free download somewhere. No reading really needed. I know that Worldcraft for Half-life has a tutorial in built and some Quake 1 map maker I used had a level editor as well so i''m guessing that pretty much any level editor would have a tutorial. Try downloading that Unreal map editor and just experimenting is the best way to learn.

-epsilon

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS