• Create Account

Triangle Games Conference 2010

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4840

0Likes

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

Date: April 7-8, 2010 City: Raleigh, NC Location: Raleigh Marriott City Center Description The Research Triangle Park region is home to more than 30 game companies, employing over 1,000 people - one of the largest concentrations of game development companies in the U.S. Triangle Game Conference is launching with the support of the region's leading companies, including Epic Games, Insomniac, Red Storm, Destineer, Themis Media, Emergent, and Virtual Heroes. We are proud to present a program including a keynote by Epic Games' President Dr. Michael Capps, and five tracks with content drawing on the strengths of the region. In addition to over 35 different lectures and panels, Triangle Game Conference will also feature a two-day Expo, Game Development University and Career Fair in the City Center Ballroom. Full Event Page

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4840

0Likes

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:38 AM

Both myself and dgreen will be checking this out. I encourage anyone else in the area to come as well. I heard good things about last year's event from several friends in the industry and am looking forward to it!

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS