About Major Field of Study, Specific Area and Degree Sought.

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 14 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I want to ask you a question, but, first, I have to tell you about me. 1. I got Bachelor of Fine and Applied Arts Degree. 2. I worked at a game company in my country (it’s like the outsource of the outsource) as a game designer for a year. 3. Now, I’m freelance and doing some game design (you know, it’s like the outsource of the outsource of the outsource…) 4. And now, there are some grants of some organization. It’s offered for anyone who wants to get master’s degree in any program. 5. I always want to learn in a “game designer” program, not “game graphic designer” or “game programmer.” 6. So, I think I might take a chance to do this. But, the problem is that I don’t know how to fill out the application in some topics like the following. Proposed Major Field of Study:....................................... Specific Area of Major Field: ..................................... Degree Sought: Master's ..................................... I've tried to search information about these but they are very distinct. These are some examples in "Degree Sought." -Masters Program in Multimedia technology -Masters of Entertainment Technology degree -Master's degree in Interactive Entertainment -Masters of Fine Arts in Interactive How do I fill them and mean that I want to learn in “game designer” program, not “game graphic designer” or “game programmer.”? And it would be great if you gave some more specific information about experiences of studying game design programs in master's degree level or choices of universities. Thanks.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by 2612
I don’t know how to fill out the application in some topics like the following.

Proposed Major Field of Study:.......................................
Specific Area of Major Field: .....................................
Degree Sought: Master's .....................................

I suggest you read the FAQs (link above). You can make a short list of majors, then you just need to make a decision. The FAQs even include information about making a decision.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement