• Create Account

Distribute?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 24 September 1999 - 02:07 PM

Any help on how to get my game distributed in a store? I would need someone else (company) to burn cd's, support, etc. I have lots of $$$...

Sponsor:

#2 NuFAN   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 24 September 1999 - 02:07 PM

1 : my left shift-key crashed, so i typ nearly anything in small characters, no capitals.

2 : i guess you understood something wrong, you will get the money for the game, you won't have to pay the publishers for publishing them.

3 : contact many publishers and ask them for a meeting, talk about your game, your financial expectations, ... and hope they like the game. be sure only a few might be interested, but with a good game and luck, you'll get it published.

4 : if no big publisher wants it, try at some smaller budget-publishers who sell games for 10$ at some supermarkets, maybe they want it.

5 : never pay a publisher for publishing your game, they will get much money and with a bit of luck, you too. they will only get it when they are sure they will make money with it and then it is stupid to pay them.

CU

------------------
Skullpture Entertainment

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS