• Create Account

LOGIN 2010 Conference

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mathew Anderson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1075

0Likes

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

In partnering with LOGIN, we're offering a discount of $50 off registration for Developer, Executive, and VIP passes! Simply enter in the code ANDE568230 to receive your discount. You can register at http://2010.loginconference.com/register.php
Mathew Anderson
Community Manager

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4841

0Likes

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:39 AM

I'll be there! Unfortunately Lissa (Frizzlefry) can't attend this year. However we should be seeing appearances from Josh Petrie and Mona Ibrahim, both locals to the area.

Anyone else from GDNet going?

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

#3 Mathew Anderson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1075

0Likes

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:38 AM

For those that are interested in going, 2 weeks left to register, use $50 discount code - ANDE568230 !

Press release: http://www.eventsforgamers.com/news/Final-Days-to-Register-Online-for-the-2010-LOGIN-Conference
Mathew Anderson
Community Manager

#4 Josh Petrie   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3104

0Likes

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:41 AM

Quote:

we should be seeing appearances from Josh Petrie and Mona Ibrahim, both locals to

Oh no, they have discovered my plans!

Josh Petrie | Core Tools Engineer, 343i | Microsoft C++ MVP

#5 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4841

0Likes

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:15 AM

Attendees (and Seattle-area IGDA members) - don't miss out on this party during LOGIN!

If you're on Facebook, you can RSVP here (not required)

#6 Mathew Anderson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1075

0Likes

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

I hope everyone at LOGIN is having a great time! Share with us what you've learned and who you spoke with. The conference is always an excellent venue for networking.
Mathew Anderson
Community Manager

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS