• Create Account

Lesson 38 - To create resource file with Visual C++ Exporess 2008?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 samavan   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:23 PM

Quote:
Remember, this tutorial was written in Visual C++ 6.0. If you're using anything other than Visual C++, the resource portion of this tutorial won't make sense (especially the screenshots).
And I agree it doesn't work with the Visual C++ Express 2008 application. I did some research on the forum and it seems there is a method for it with xnView. Problem is xnView will create a binary file. And checking the resource files from the tutorial there are no binary file here... But anyway I try to import it in VCE 2008 but really I do not understand how to make it work. I tried several way, but always something wrong happened when compiling and it simply say it do not understand symthax with 27 error in the *.res binary file made with xnView T_T... Does someone have a right workflow replacing the first part of lesson 38 with Visual C++ but with VCE 2008? Really thank you by advance, sama.van

Sponsor:

#2 samavan   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:13 AM

Woops just found a solution, will update the thread with VCE2008 workflow :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS