• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

Load up lessons for qt?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gorn1988   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

Hi there, i'm new at OpenGL and now writing all your Tutorials (just at the beginning, but works good till now) I've seen many Languages sourcecode for the Lessons, but still no really good and working Qt code. I'm writing all with Qt and wanted to send you the working Code for the Lessons so you could upload them if you want, but didn't find any section inside the forum for uploading it. So i just wanted to know where to post it^^ Greetings PS: it's Qt version 4.6.2 with visual studio 2008, currently finished the lighting tutorial ~ [Edited by - Gorn1988 on April 30, 2010 8:15:20 AM]

Sponsor:

#2 Kazade   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1009

0Likes

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

I've just sent you a PM :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS