• Create Account

Medieval Model Maker

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 _6_   Members   -  Reputation: 113

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

Hi all, I've started doing some work on a website for a product I'm developing called 'Medieval4D' which is a tool that lets you create Medieval structures quickly. Medieval4D is still in development, but the website should give you a better indication of what will be coming soon. Please register your email if you're interested in updates on when the Early-adopter & Lite versions are available for download. Modbox4D screenshot Thanks 6

Sponsor:

#2 Johan Gustafsson   GDNet+   -  Reputation: 275

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:46 AM

This looks awesome, will probably buy it if it turns out good just to get rid of my crappy programmers art. What formats will it be able to export to? Will it be possible to write custom exporters for unsupported formats?

#3 toasterthegamer   Members   -  Reputation: 204

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:25 PM

Looks pretty nice! :) I cant wait to see more stuff. I'll defiantly be buying this once its released.

-Toaster

#4 _6_   Members   -  Reputation: 113

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

Thanks for the feedback.

The .x format is currently supported, but I'll be adding others just as soon as I've found time. I've had requests for Collada and 3DS, and I'd personally like to make Ogre3D and Panda3D exports.

The ability to write custom exporters wasn't on my list of things to do so this probably won't happen. I'm only working on this project in the evenings so my time is very limited and I'm concentrating on bug fixes and extra models/textures at the moment.

Cheers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS