• Create Account

Wish Language/Engine should i start with?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 SnakeM120   Members   -  Reputation: 140

0Likes

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

Hello everyone Well since i wanted start my game now i i realy don't know wish Language i should use if C# or XNA. People say ’’Try C# ist good for Programming and ist then easier to Learn C++ at the end’’. Others say ’’XNA is much easier to Program but has many Lags of Graphic problems.’’ So i sadly don’t know what i should start with i mean i wanna continue later on with C++ but if i need to Learn C# well :/ im just not sure. And for the Engine i heard Engines liek Torque or MultimediaFusion2 are good to start but since their not compatible with most the languages im not sure wish one to choose…

Sponsor:

#2 agentleo   Members   -  Reputation: 173

0Likes

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

varies from person to person. personally I started with c, C++ via the live code method. I had previous of years of IT , techincal experience though , so the concept of logic, synatx came pretty easy for me. Also before you en get to the point of working with engines you need to have a decent solid foundation of the language you are using.
Just a wannabe grinding in this game we call Life.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS