• Create Account

Problems running OpenGL apps!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 En3my   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 August 2001 - 10:38 AM

Hi all, I did post here some time ago since I have problems running OpenGL apps... As I was told I did download and run GLSetup but the problem remains the same, upon execution every OpenGL app I try freeze the system (Windows ME, Riva TNT2 / AGP)... I read somewhere that the cause of this could be AGP incompatibility issues... Is there some way around this? I just ordered the OpenGL Game Programming book, so I''d like things to work out...

Sponsor:

#2 noiser   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 August 2001 - 06:20 AM

3 questions ...

1. What sort of motherboard do you have =?=
2. Who is the manufacterer to your motherboard ?=?
3. Whats your graphics card ?¿?

#3 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 15 August 2001 - 10:19 AM

Motherboard is a EPox MVP3C (www.epox.com), graphics card is a SNiperM Riva TNT 2 M64 card (www.powercolor.com.tw)... Any help appreciated! Anyone else having OpenGL problems with Windows ME?

#4 En3my   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 August 2001 - 06:13 AM

i got it working somehow... installed the drivers all over again, a new VIA driver for the motherboard and the latest service pack for windows millenium... i think it was the VIA drivers that did the trick...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS