• Create Account

Focus on 3d Models - Premier Press source

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eesoteric   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:06 PM

I just bought the book to help me understand the m2d format, but it's missing the cd rom, does anyone have the source code? I searched around but haven't found anything, please help!

Thanks

Sponsor:

#2 0xT   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

Have you tried the book's website?

#3 Eesoteric   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

Yes, the url on the back of the book looks to be owned by a foreign company or something, the company appears to have been bought out by, or folded into course technology http://www.courseptr.com/. The site has references to similar books from the publisher, but not this book exactly.....

Arg... its a good book but not nearly as useful without the code...

#4 Lloydg   Members   -  Reputation: 114

0Likes

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

Did you lose the cd rom? or was it missing it when u got it? Because if it was missing it when u got it, u should be able to get a replacement from the store i would think.

#5 Eesoteric   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:53 PM

Unfortunately I bought it second hand off of amazon, it didn't specify cd or no cd but it was like new, so I figured it might have it...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS