• Create Account

any non c\c++ programmers?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Calibur as boolean   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 August 2001 - 04:48 AM

any Non c++ or C programmers? lol im a basic freak hehe, dark basic, visual basic,liberty basic. and uhm c++ :D lol.. but serously anyone working on some basic'' engines or games?

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 18 August 2001 - 08:00 AM

Hi, i juststmbled accross this site today.
I''ve been programming in Visual Basic for over a year now. At the moment im working on a couple of small(ish) projects. Im working o a way to use the Shape controls to make decent graphical games, its working fine so ar. I recently finnished a ball bouncing game and im working on a module for advanced ball bouncig physics, its turnig out fine.
Other than that im finnishing up a text based adventure game and im working on an offline version of the game Utopia (games.swirve.com/utopia), its comig along nicely and expect to have finnished it soon.
I also have some ideas whic unfortunatly are too advanced for me at the moment so im using RPG Maker 95 to make a game featuring them.
I also started programming in python a few months back, and in pascal a week ago. At the moment im trying to fine some more info on c++ cause i just started programming in it. Seems like a nice language so far but.
What sort of projects are you working on? (especially i visual basic)

#3 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 18 August 2001 - 08:00 AM

Hi, i juststmbled accross this site today.
I''ve been programming in Visual Basic for over a year now. At the moment im working on a couple of small(ish) projects. Im working o a way to use the Shape controls to make decent graphical games, its working fine so ar. I recently finnished a ball bouncing game and im working on a module for advanced ball bouncig physics, its turnig out fine.
Other than that im finnishing up a text based adventure game and im working on an offline version of the game Utopia (games.swirve.com/utopia), its comig along nicely and expect to have finnished it soon.
I also have some ideas whic unfortunatly are too advanced for me at the moment so im using RPG Maker 95 to make a game featuring them.
I also started programming in python a few months back, and in pascal a week ago. At the moment im trying to fine some more info on c++ cause i just started programming in it. Seems like a nice language so far but.
What sort of projects are you working on? (especially i visual basic)

#4 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 18 August 2001 - 08:03 AM

Sorry bout posting twice, accedentally clicked twice (my comp didnt seem to respond to my first but evidentally it did.) My bad :-)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS