• Create Account

More Mod Sites

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Michael.Van   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 August 2001 - 11:48 PM

1.Starcraft Mod (1)well,first make sure you can make maps use Staredit well,then---- (2)Stardraft,Arsenal,etc. These are things to edit AI,add-ons,well,check out some starcraft editting sites to find more of them (3)Play SC Mods(SC Warcraft,SC Gundam,etc.) 2.Diablo Mod well,I myself don''t know how to do so,you may search at yahoo What I know is that you should have tools to view .mpq :-) 3.Red Alert2 Mods Easy to make one,you just have FinalAlert(map editor) and rules.ini and custom things to do a RA2 mod. 4.In last article(make HL&Quake Mods) I''ve forgot something (1)Have a pak viewer, a sprite viewer,a paint tool(photoshop), a crossfire editor with you,these small tools are really useful (2)Always take screenshots in games,then reserch them for better understanding to level design (3)In HL,use the dev mode(...\hl.exe -console -dev) to play and use some cheats to view current-watching textures 5.Have Passion,this si most important! Have problems,mail to : zhangfan4590@sina.com

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 4642

Posted 18 August 2001 - 05:29 AM

seems you got your feet wet - excellent! Thanks again for these sites.

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
==============================

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS