• Create Account

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Demosthenes   Members   -  Reputation: 1105

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:40 AM

I released a game on Xbox Live Indie Games called Avatar Man. If you want a free token reply to this thread and I'll PM it to you (while stocks last :D).

It's fun. Promise.

Sponsor:

#2 ManuelMarino   Members   -  Reputation: 153

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:36 AM

Hello! why not? let's try it :)
Electronic, Hard House, Film Music

88 preview tracks to listen to online + artist forums

And my projects Vanethian, and X-tivity Factor

#3 ChurchSkiz   Members   -  Reputation: 458

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:54 AM

I'll try it.

BTW are you gonna release sales #'s to gameproducer? I'm curious how much you made on the dino game.

#4 Demosthenes   Members   -  Reputation: 1105

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:10 AM

I sent you both tokens, thanks for trying it.

Quote:
Original post by ChurchSkiz
I'll try it.

BTW are you gonna release sales #'s to gameproducer? I'm curious how much you made on the dino game.

So far Attack of the Verbose Dinosaur sold 265 copies at 80 points. Generally people loved the story and the concept, the gameplay got mixed responses. :)

#5 ChurchSkiz   Members   -  Reputation: 458

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:19 AM

Cool, about what I was expecting for my new game. Let us know how this one does, seems like Avatar games are more popular for download even though they are less complex.

#6 Demosthenes   Members   -  Reputation: 1105

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:04 PM

Quote:
Original post by ChurchSkiz
Cool, about what I was expecting for my new game. Let us know how this one does, seems like Avatar games are more popular for download even though they are less complex.

Will do, although at this time the download and sales data seem to be broken.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS