• Create Account

VS2008 + OpenGL. Lesson2

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gargolev   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:12 AM

I can open the existing project but i can't make a new project with the same code because of errors in manifest. Can anybody answer me where is my mistake?

here is my project:
http://www.humyo.com/NWtpFv/fw4.rar?a=kqtwZIdYtQE

Sponsor:

#2 mrbastard   Members   -  Reputation: 1573

0Likes

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:25 AM

Works fine for me. I opened the project in msvc 2008, rebuilt, ran it. It also works fine for me, just running the exe from your rar file.

FYI: in general people won't take the time to download and try things for you unless you tell them more.

Can you say more about the "errors in manifest"?

Looking at the mainfiest in your exe, the only potential problem would be if you didn't have the debug c runtime installed, but this is installed with visual studio so that seems unlikely.

#3 Gage64   Members   -  Reputation: 1227

0Likes

Posted 08 October 2010 - 01:13 AM

What type of new project are you creating? It should be a Win32 project, not a CLR project.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS