• Create Account

Kole Audio Solutions for your Game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kole   Members   -  Reputation: 398

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:34 AM

Hello Game Developers,

My name is Kole and by profession I'm an Audio Designer for Media (with a focus in Games). I'm posting here today to offer my audio solutions (Music Composition & Sound Design) for your next big game!

I'll provide a video below detailing one of the ways I could go about creating an interactive music system in a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6oXPpIj_Gs

For music/sound demos feel free to visit the link below...

Demonstration Materials

Because I'm a Gamer myself, the most important thing to me is working on a fun project with great people. So, if you like what you hear and want to work with me, feel free to get in touch and we will work something out.

Contact Information:

*E-mail: KoleAudioSolutions@Gmail.com

Sponsor:

#2 Kole   Members   -  Reputation: 398

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:04 AM

Just in time for Halloween, I've remixed & put the finishing touches on my latest Audio Replacement Reel.

*Source is L4D: The Sacrifice Trailer

Click Here for HD Audio Replacement Reel (Sound Design/Music)

Enjoy & have a great Halloween weekend!

#3 Kole   Members   -  Reputation: 398

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:28 AM

Bump. Just finished Music for a new project & updated the Audio Replacement Reel (both Included in the link on the Original Post).

#4 Kole   Members   -  Reputation: 398

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

Just a few quick updates...

I'm currently busy with a few different projects at the moment, however I should have time in the near future to create some great Music/SFX for new games! I'd be happy to talk to anyone that's interested in finding out more information or may need audio in the future. I'll also be attending the GDC next week and would be happy to meet with you. Feel free to get in touch at KoleAudioSolutions@gmail.com to set up a meeting.

Also, I just created a video on an Interactive Music System that many game developers (even those outside of audio) may find quite interesting. You can watch it HERE.
[heading]Kole Audio Solutions[/heading]
Original Music/Sound Design
www.KoleAudioSolutions.com

#5 Kole   Members   -  Reputation: 398

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Happy 2012! Just another quick update.

*My site has been updated with new demo materials (Music/Reels/etc.).

*Just finished all the Audio for iOS/Android/Nook/etc. game 'Bag it!' from Hidden Variable studios. Check out the Trailer HERE.

#6 Kole   Members   -  Reputation: 398

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Significantly edited the original post to better demonstrate my abilities.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS