• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Where did all my posts go???

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZomeonE   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 01 January 2000 - 03:43 AM

I''m looking at the number of posts that I have made and I see it''s only 47. Yesterday it was something like 60, what''s happned?

Sponsor:

#2 RaVeN   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 01 January 2000 - 04:41 AM

The 3 posts I did vanished too. My whole registration got killed (I just reregistered, as my last post about sound design in the "artice proposals"-section now shows "unregistered heretic" instead of my username (when I did that post I already was registered here)

Edited by - RaVeN on 1/1/00 10:44:13 AM

#3 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5437

Posted 01 January 2000 - 04:55 AM

The conversion isn''t perfect. The user database was converted over several days ago, and then forum data itself was converted yesterday. There was no easy way we could keep the forums online and still do the conversion. So, your account data is a few days older than what you''d expect.

Bear with us, we should all recover from this fairly quickly once more new posts are made.

---
Michael Tanczos

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS