• Create Account

Help to program in OpenGL with MAC

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 cruiz   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 August 2001 - 03:38 AM

Hello out there! I''m in school and have a big big problem!! First problem: WE HAVE MACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok... my problem: We have Codewarrior and i want to program with OpenGL. I have download the SDK for codewarrior. But my problem ist that i can''t copy the files in the HD. I have only my "account" where i can my own files. Ok I have the folder with the SDK in my "account". Or for example I made a project. And if I copy the files like gl glut and so on in the project it can compile but not run. It says Error-Message: LINK-ERROR: undefined... i think its logical that it don''t works when i copy the files in the project. But how can I say Codewarrior a route to my Folder with Headers and Resources for OpenGL? Please People Help me! post Back or write a E-Mail to c.r.p.@gmx.ch Thanks for help an greets: C.Ruiz P.S.: I hope you understand me, becasue my english isn''t very fine!

Sponsor:

#2 bobbyWatson   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 30 August 2001 - 02:27 AM

In the Edit menu of CodeWarrior, there should be an item named settings. If you use it, you have access to a window in which you can define search paths for you headers, libraries and resources (required if you use GLUT if I remember correctly, but putting it there can''t hurt). Make sure you add the OpenGL Librairies to you project (they are in the "Librairies" folder of the OpenGL SDK).

Feel free to e-mail me if it doesn''t work
BobbyWatson
mathieu_hope@mac.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS