[Wanted] Looking for developers to create the team for RACING GAME

Started by
5 comments, last by darksheikh 12 years, 1 month ago
PROJECT NAME
Racing XL

BRIEF DESCRIPTION
The project is a racing game, oriented on multiplayer(online) interactions.
Currently the project goal is to create the prototype with basic key features of the game based on the game design document. The closest reference game (in terms of game structure)you could look at is Test Drive Unlimited.

TARGET AIM
The aim is to create prototype which will show key gameplay features (game modes, level design, custom race creation ability for players). After the prototype will be ready it will be submitted to group of producers which will provide help in moving the next project phase further.

COMPENSATION
- These are NOT paid positions. During the work on the prototype no compensation will be received. This is only for enthusiasts or anyone who want to work in their free time.
- There can be money reward AFTER the prototype will be completed and submitted to publishers.
- After successfull prototype creation EVERYONE who participated will be able to continue to work on the full game or leave the team - as they will want.
- Team members can leave work on the project at any time. In any case everyone who worked on the prototype will be able to receive money reward in case
of success of the prototype.

TALENT NEEDED
- Programmers (client side, server side)
We also need a programmer who can create overall architecture of the project
- 3D artists (level design, environment)
- 2D artists (UI, game menus)
In fact if you have skills and think you are capable to do some work on this project, we are welcome to hear from you. It doesn't matter are you a student or game industry professional

TEAM STRUCTURE
1 3D environment artist
1 Game Designer

CONTACTS
Anyone who wants to join, or just have more questions and interested in the project, please send PM or e-mail to: moskalets7@gmail.com
with brief description of your experience and speciality.

ADDITIONAL INFO
Currently we have detailed Game Design Document.
We are also fully-paid hired professionals so we will able to work on this prototype only at our free time. This project is interesting opportunity for any experienced developer, as well as good opportunity for any talented people to have a chance to break into the game industry and have some real work experience.

FEEDBACK
Any
Also if anyone can advice any info or what other places can help in finding team members, don't hesitate to post here or PM me.

Thanks for spending time reading this post.
Advertisement
Hello everyone!

I would like to share with you updated info on team members and situation on the project.

Now our team consist of:
1 3D artist (environment oriented)
1 3D artist (cars and other props)
1 Game designer
1 music composer (head of independent music company)
Also there is a possibility that soon in our team will be an Art Director. Currently he is taking a deeper look into the project.

We decided to use UDK as our engine. Our 3D artists have experience working with this engine.
That means if somebody of you have experience with UDK or can learn it and work with it - please feel free to contact me via e-mail or personal message.

If someone is interested, I will be glad to answer any questions and tell more info about the project

Thanks,
Vitalii Moskalets
Hello everyone!

We have update on the situation, we decided to switch to UNITY engine instead of UDK.

Currently in the team several programmers and 3D artists are working on some first levels on the game, and creating basic physics of car and environment.
We need very much more programmers in the team, so anyone who have experience working with UNITY please feel free to contact me via e-mail or private message.

Thanks,
Vitalii Moskalets

We are still lookin ! any positions , some screens from development :

Also we have a Web Player demo : Web Player

sZo4X.jpg
qyt48.jpg
3FBOU.jpg
vOq9e.jpg
aSg5b.jpg
dXdyM.jpg
zw0XA.jpgHcLrU.jpg
c68bQ.pngl6dId.jpg