• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

OpenGL extension headers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 marcus256   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 August 2001 - 07:11 PM

I am having problems with finding a suitable combination of and . The gl.h that came with the MinGW compiler does declare a few extensions, but only partially: tokens, prototypes and extension flags (e.g. GL_ARB_multitexture). The problem is that to use the extensions, I need the function typedefs aswell. If I use the glext.h file http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/ABI/glext.h, which has it all (typedefs etc), I get conflicts with the extension declarations in my gl.h file. What is common practice? Is there a "pure" gl.h which does not declare any extensions, or is there a merged version with all the declarations that are needed? It would be really nice if my programs could compile not only in my own tailored compiler environment... /Marcus

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS