• Create Account

scripting language artice from flipcode...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 dirkduck   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 September 2001 - 06:00 PM

Hi all, well after reading that artice on making a scripting language from flipcode, i downloaded the source from tutorial 8 (the last tutorial) but then when i try to compile it I get like 6 linker errors flagged at me: Linking... main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int lineno" (?lineno@@3HA) main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class TreeNode * tree" (?tree@@3PAVTreeNode@@A) main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl yyparse(void)" (?yyparse@@YAHXZ) main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct _iobuf * yyin" (?yyin@@3PAU_iobuf@@A) vm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class SymTab st" (?st@@3VSymTab@@A) Debug/string.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals Error executing link.exe. and im not sure what they are all from. Im using MSVC++6 so i jsut load up the project file that came in the zip. Any idea whats wrong? thanks McDougal...DUCK McDougal

Sponsor:

#2 Kylotan   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3329

Posted 02 September 2001 - 07:15 PM

You''re probably missing a file or two. I expect you need to download more source files to have a fully working setup.

#3 Sneftel   Senior Moderators   -  Reputation: 1776

Posted 02 September 2001 - 07:16 PM

Have you linked in the appropriate .lib files for lex/yacc?

#4 dirkduck   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 02 September 2001 - 07:32 PM

yeah, i linked the libflex.lib which was the only library that came with the zip, and i still get all the errors

McDougal...DUCK McDougal

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS