• Create Account

Calling all IT Pros from Canada and Australia.. we need your help! Support our site by taking a quick sponsored surveyand win a chance at a $50 Amazon gift card. Click here to get started!

Good sites for maths

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 kaktusas2598   Members   -  Reputation: 944

0Likes

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

Hi,
Anybody know good maths sites of learning and recource? I need to sharpen my skills, cause i want to apply to CS studies in southampton or other university. Inmy country there is different grading system so I don't know If i got A or B, to apply i need A. It would be nice to see site with a lot of theory and practise that could help me to study in my free time. It would be nice to see also maths sites that have something to do with computing and game programming. Thanks

Deltron Zero and Automator.

Sponsor:

#2 EricTheRed   Members   -  Reputation: 146

0Likes

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:58 AM

I like this site EuclideanSpace.com for linear algebra related information. Mathworld is also a good reference site for just about anything math related, but it doesn't have tutorial style pages for most of the content.

#3 Álvaro   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 16526

0Likes

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:00 AM

It would be nice to see also maths sites that have something to do with computing and game programming.

Try Project Euler.

#4 Kayzaks   Members   -  Reputation: 138

0Likes

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

You might as well go all the way and get a head start on your fellow students
Linear Algebra I
Single Variable Calculus

#5 LarssonM   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

http://www.khanacademy.org/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS