• Create Account

how do i replace the texture mapper from lesson 6 with the mapper from lesson 33

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 rockofrocks   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

so ive read on the forums that i should replace the texture mapper code from lesson 6 with the one from lesson 33. The problem is that no one has said which code to delete and which code to replace it with

could someone tell me what i do or provide an example code?

thanks

Sponsor:

#2 lc_overlord   Members   -  Reputation: 435

0Likes

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:04 PM

The problem is that no one has said which code to delete and which code to replace it with

It's not really a problem, it's homework, and the more you figure out on your own the faster you learn.
But in this case lesson 33 is a tutorial on how to do it, for the rest just read lesson 6 again to learn how texturing works, also take a look at lesson 24, i think it describes the process a bit better than 33, but lesson 33 also does compressed images.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS