• Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!

Starting fresh... Looking for Game Developers.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 hookerml89   Members   -  Reputation: 97

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

Team name:

No team name at present.

Project name:

Project Acapella

***This is not the actually name just a code name.

Brief description:

The main part of this project will consist of creating a game engine from scratch using the Windows API and Microsoft DirectX 9 and up. Custom tools will be used for such things as level editors, scripting, and whatever comes are way. The engine will support both 2d/3d.

Target aim:

Freewareat this time. Though it is subject to change.

Compensation:

Thisis for fun/learning, so no compensation will be available at this point in time. Though it is subject to change under certain circumstances.

Technology:

VisualStudio 2010 Professional (Recommended) or Express Editions.

Bender/3dMax

Photoshop/Gimp

CustomTools

***We will be using FTP for sharing files with each other. Unless you have a quicker way to share files with a low budget.

Talent needed:

Web Designer

Programmers

Writer

Texture Artist

Modelers

Some proficient in Physics/Geometry/Algebra

Teamstructure:

None. Starting fresh.

N/A

Contacts:

Ifyour looking to join a team send us an email @ hookerml89@live.com

Sponsor:

#2 Strange Loop   Members   -  Reputation: 114

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

Is your space bar completely broken? I would recommend editing your post so that there are spaces between all the words.

#3 hookerml89   Members   -  Reputation: 97

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:51 PM

Is your space bar completely broken? I would recommend editing your post so that there are spaces between all the words.

TM

#4 jermzilla   Members   -  Reputation: 105

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:30 AM

I would be interested in helping you with the website, although I'm not too sure what your need for one is.

#5 BlindAltitudeGames   Members   -  Reputation: 86

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

LMAO get outta here dude.. how dare you criticize this mans typing. what a lame. Find something better to do and kick rocks..

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS