Artist

Started by
0 comments, last by Delisk 24 years, 3 months ago
Did some of you know hoe to find artist (not proffesional) to make agame art. My game will be a bit like Myst and Zorc, But pretty short, so they will be not to much image to do. If you can help me find someone, or better if you are an artist please contact me! Delisk delisk@hotmail.com
Advertisement
Try posting your message in the Help Wanted forum, that might be the first step.

Anyway, another thing when you''re trying to get people to help you, is to really show that this is something an artist/coder would benefit from somehow by spendning a lot of hours on it.

Personally I think most people turns around when they read the "will" part of your "My game will be a bi´t like Myst and Zorc..." (not Zork btw?). Nothing is more frustrating than dedicating lots of hours into something that after a while just disappears because either lack of planning or lack of dedication from the project leader.

If you can show that "This IS my plan, this IS the way I plan to do this and this IS what HAS BEEN done already." I believe many people will see that this is something lasting and you might have an easier time finding help.

Just my 2 cents...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement