• Create Account

When will the image of the day go back online?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 robotichrist   Members   -  Reputation: 193

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:05 PM

Don't mean to nag or anything, but it was always my favorite feature on the site. Are there any plans to resurrect it in the near future? I really do miss seeing all the cool pictures of everyone's projects on the front page.

Sponsor:

#2 SymLinked   Members   -  Reputation: 800

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

Don't mean to nag or anything, but it was always my favorite feature on the site. Are there any plans to resurrect it in the near future? I really do miss seeing all the cool pictures of everyone's projects on the front page.

It's in the bugtracker, I believe. But you have to understand, focus is on the big like buttons and ads. Functionallity comes last.

#3 Khawk   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 1360

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:13 PM

Yes. Last week we were wrapping up the front page news change, and we are about to launch the Marketplace in the very near future. Fixing and bringing back the IOTD is next on the agenda.

#4 Instigator   Members   -  Reputation: 149

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:56 PM

I was looking too and googled, "image of the day gamedev" and got taken here. I also look forward to this coming back!

#5 MrDaaark   Members   -  Reputation: 3535

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

Until then, try a search for ScreenshotSaturday:
http://twitter.com/search?q=screenshotsaturday

#6 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5131

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:16 AM

It's a matter of days at this point..

#7 spookycat   Members   -  Reputation: 757

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:44 AM

Why do the images not show for most submissions to IOTD, there are about 6 topics in the new IOTD system but only two of them show an image in the gallery?

Edit: Seems to be working now

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS