A moments silence

Started by
86 comments, last by MadKeithV 22 years, 7 months ago
I feel obliged, for all the US Citizens frequenting this forum, to post about the atrocities that have just been committed in Washington and New York. My thoughts are with you all.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
Amen
Technically, it''s not an atrocity. It''s a terrorist attack.
Hello, I am from a major organization, what and where is unimportant.
I urge all citizens of the world to make an effort to find and arrest these people responsible for this dreadful act of war against the world.
If you know ANYTHING or think you can contribute in ANY way, please contact your local police.

Please stay calm because this might yet not be over.
I think now USA will get their missile shield.

I feel for USA and I hope the responsible people/country will be KILLED/NUKED!

-------------Ban KalvinB !
Listen, Furby, you thoughtless, stupid SOB. This is not a time to argue. And a terrorist attack can be atrocious. Use a dictionary, you freaking idiot.

~BenDilts( void );
quote:
Technically, it''s not an atrocity. It''s a terrorist attack.

Furby, sometimes your pedantic quips are really annoying. Not to mention innacurate. Hijacking planes full of innocent passengers and flying them into buildings full of thousands of innocent people in heavily populated areas ISNT atrocious?

quote:
I think now USA will get their missile shield.

And how would this have helped?

It would not have helped in this situation...
-------------Ban KalvinB !
300 in the airplanes.
14000 firefighters.
20000 policeofficers.
50000 Trade Center workers.

Guess the final deathtoll.
Please don''t all go mad because of this and don''t take it out on furby, I''m sure he''s just trying to keep a sense of rationality here.

This is a huge trajedy, who knows how many have been killed, but it''s no excuse for this "NUKE THE BASTARDS!!" talk. It''s that kind of attitude on both sides, which causes these events.

This is not a time to argue, but it''s not a time to provoke people either. Do you want more innoccent people to be killed by angry mobs because they''re muslim?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement