• Create Account

Jonny Martyr - Experienced Composer & Sound Designer

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

#1 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Name: Jonny Martyr

Rates: Negotiable; Available on Request

Previous Titles: Press, eXtermination, Honor in Vengeance I & II, Creative Front - "Brains Eden", Ballz N Wallz.

-

Hi Everyone,

I am a Sound Designer and Composer for Games & Film. I have worked on titles for PC, iOS and XBLIG, and have previously worked in QA at both Lionhead Studios (Fable, Black & White) and Relentless Software (Buzz!, Blue Toad Murder Files) here in the UK.

For some examples of my audio work please visit: www.jonnymartyr.com or www.soundcloud.com/jonnymartyr

Sound design work can be found on my Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.c...rtyr87/featured

My rates are entirely negotiable, and can be scaled to meet the scope of your project. My aim is to ensure you have audio that you can be proud of.

Feel free to get in touch at jonny@jonnymartyr.com with any queries or feedback. I look forward to hearing from you!

Jonny Martyr

jonny@jonnymartyr.com
www.jonnymartyr.com
Jonny Martyr
Composer & Sound Designer for Games & Film
www.jonnymartyr.com

Sponsor:

#2 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:57 AM

Have recently completed a project (watch out for Assembly '11...) and have updated my site with new material and information:

www.jonnymartyr.com

I've also kicked off a blog at blog.jonnymartyr.com focussing on games & audio. Any contributors welcome!

Get in touch with any comments or requests - cheers all!
Jonny Martyr
www.jonnymartyr.com

#3 Robert Ortiz   Members   -  Reputation: 118

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:17 AM

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your work. I'm not lying when I say that I spent a good 2 hours re-listening to your samples last week. You've got an excellent range of sounds.
Robert Ortiz - Writer & Game Developer

#4 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

Thanks very much Purgatorio - That means a lot to me!

If you ever have any music needs you know who to call...
Jonny Martyr
www.jonnymartyr.com

#5 jigwolf   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:33 PM

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your work. I'm not lying when I say that I spent a good 2 hours re-listening to your samples last week. You've got an excellent range of sounds.

I absolutely agree! The showreel you have on the website is awesome. Sadly though, I doubt I could afford you, but look forward to hearing your future work!

#6 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

Thanks for all the lovely words! I've popped some more new material up now:

The Press Suite

A collection of complementary tracks designed to create different levels of tension as required, whilst keeping a central constant musical theme throughout.

Zombies! Aaargh!

Horror-filled nonsense for fast-paced head popping.

These are all available for licencing - get in touch if you'd like to know more about pricing, or would like to commission any bespoke tracks.

Cheers all!
Jonny Martyr
www.jonnymartyr.com

#7 Bill6   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Great work on the tracks. I can't wait to put them into my game. I'll contact you when a working demo is ready.

Anyone looking for good, interesting sound tracks for their projects should contact Jonny. His work is high quality, is on time, and is very affordable. I definitely plan on contacting him again for my next project.

#8 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:39 AM

Sound Design example added:

Half Life 2: Episode 2 Trailer

Jonny Martyr
www.jonnymartyr.com

#9 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

Happy New Year! Latest showreel now available, as well as a cheeky free download. Enjoy!
Jonny Martyr
www.jonnymartyr.com

#10 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

New Zelda-inspired piece, Rockwart Island, available for your ears (and games!) on Soundcloud.
Jonny Martyr
www.jonnymartyr.com

#11 StauntonLick   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

Got some new stuff!

- Updates to my website
- Brand new showreel
- New tracks on soundcloud.

Enjoy - and feel free to get in touch at jonny@jonnymartyr.com, or leave feedback at http://sayat.me/jonnymartyr

Cheers!
Jonny Martyr
www.jonnymartyr.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS