• Create Account

getting started on a 2d tool in opengl

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 redmonkey   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 September 2001 - 08:12 AM

can anyone point me towards a good guide of how to go about 2D maniuplation in a general app, but in opengl? all i need to make is like a 2d version of a modelling tool (from one perspective) as its just for easily making and manipulating a network of nodes i just cant seem to get a right combination of mixing 3d and 2d to make a useable interface all i need is a good 2d guide, or the bones of an editor (map/moddelling both can easily be applied) then i can add format loading and things. all i need to do is plop down nodes, edit a value or 2 and then select it to add more linked to it. __________________ graham "red" reeves. red@deadpenguin.org www.deadpenguin.org

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS