• Create Account

[UNPAID] Commando Games

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mando_Jernigan   Members   -  Reputation: 95

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

Team Name:
Commando Games (unregistered)

Project Name:
Deadzone (may change later onAr

Brief Description:
A FPS project that will support multiplayer and have character customization and gun customization.
We have all the concepts and ideas we need so far we just need some on who can help make it happen.

Target Aim:
Freeware, maybe retail if we could get it to happen

Compensation:
percentage of potential revenue, name in credits

Technology:
Engine: Unity

Art tools:Blender, Photoshop

Sound:Audacity

Synplicity will be used to share files

Talent Needed:
3d artists, Programmers, we need all the help we can get

Team structure:
Me:Team supervisor

2 other helping hands though they have no experience with any programs

PM me and i will give you my email

Additional info:
ask me about the project and i will give you the rundown
Head of CommandoGames,
Henry Jernigan

Sponsor:

#2 MERKB   Members   -  Reputation: 120

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:24 PM

Do you bring anything to the table besides being Project Lead?

#3 zero interest   Members   -  Reputation: 112

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

You might need to change your "Cover Art." It looks like a journalist's photo with a Photoshop Brush Strokes filter on it. Unless you took it yourself and didn't sell it to the media, I'm betting you don't have the rights to use it.

You should also get rid of the ESRB rating. One of the requirements to use RP is that you already submitted the game to the ESRB. The seal also says right on it that it was given to you BY the ESRB, so you're lying by posting it.

I don't know the font you used on the title, but make sure you have the rights to that as well. Contact the author to be safe, some free font sites will grab anything and put it up there, or it might be free only for personal use.

I know this sounds kinda petty since you're just starting out and not running for profit (yet) but presenting a professional image is more than just grabbing other people's material and using it.

#4 Mando_Jernigan   Members   -  Reputation: 95

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

the cover is more of a concept and everything is subject to change andd yes i do more than just the project lead i do sound some 3d models and simple scripting
Head of CommandoGames,
Henry Jernigan

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS