• Create Account

Forum Manual

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gamer Gamester   Members   -  Reputation: 136

0Likes

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

Is there a guide or manual page for using this forum? I quoted an earlier poster in a thread today, but I notice that other people's thread quotes have a much nicer attribution (with the username, time of quote, etc). There must be some tricks with the quote markup -- where can I find these?

I did spend about 10 minutes hunting around gamedev.net for this. If it does exist, the GD staff might want to make it easier to find. If it doesn't exist.... it should!

Sponsor:

#2 SiCrane   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9594

0Likes

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

If you want those kinds of quotes hit the "Reply" button for the post you want to quote.

#3 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 18556

0Likes

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

There are these help files covering a range of things including how to use various site features. You can also search for help using the search box in the upper right -- "Help Files" is one of the drop-down options for where to search. Posted Image

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS