• Create Account

Free Aerial Reference Photos (Ohio/Arizona)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 UltimaX   Members   -  Reputation: 467

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:21 AM

Two weeks ago I had to go on a business trip and I figured I would snap some Aerial photos so you can use them as references. There are about ~250 photos and most of them are pretty high resolution (around 3,000 x 2,000) so the download is a little large.

Please note that I did not touch any of these up or modify them in any way. So there may be a few out of focus and what not.

There are three folders:
Ohio to Phoenix - Ohio (CLE) to Phoenix (PHX) at 5:00 P.M. (EST) to 6:08 P.M. (MDT) (kind of cloudy)
Phoenix to Ohio - Phoenix (PHX) to Ohio (CLE) at 7:00 A.M. (MDT) to 1:30 P.M. (EST) (mostly clear)
Misc - A couple of misc. photos of various things

Attached are a few samples. Enjoy.

Here is the download link: http://www.arielprod...PhoenixTrip.zip

Attached Thumbnails

• MountainsSample.jpg
  • MountainsSample02.jpg
  • MountainsSample03.jpg

Sponsor:

#2 Wan   Members   -  Reputation: 1366

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

Very nice pictures! I always prefer a seat at the aisle since I'm quite tall, so I finally get to see what I'm missing out on.

And they looks almost as real as some of the terrain engines out here. :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS