• Create Account

Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library and Custom Audio

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

My name is Andrew Riley, independent composer and sound designer at Lucky Lion Studios. I've created a Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library currently containing 80 original compositions available for purchase and immediate download for just $5 each.

For custom audio requests, please fill out the form found on the website - I can work with most styles.

For select samples of custom audio and published works, please see the portfolio section.

Posted Image

Sponsor:

#2 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:53 AM

The Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library has been updated with 10 new songs available for purchase and immediate download, bringing the library's total to 50 songs - each available for just $5.

#3 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:55 AM

The Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library has been updated yet again with 5 new songs available for just $5 each.

#4 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

The library has been updated with another 5 songs, bringing the total to 60 songs available for just $5 each.

#5 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

The library has been updated with 5 new songs, bringing the total number to 65.

We are also in the process of completely revamping the layout of the library, so any suggestions would be very appreciated.

#6 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:26 AM

The library has been updated to 70 songs, available for just $5 each, in addition to updates to the music portfolio and Blog sections.

#7 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:36 PM

Paypal has been temporarily removed as a payment option due to technical difficulties with the store. Until I can resolve the issue, please contact me through the contact form if you wish the pay using Paypal. Thanks!

#8 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

The library has been updated with five new songs, bringing the total to 80 original compositions.

Pekoe: an upbeat retro track
Fighting the Inevitable: a chaotic action/battle theme
Another Realm: mystical exploration or background music
Ava: largely string and piano track suitable for location, mood or theme music
Catching Lightning: an electronic/retro variation of the preexisting library song Stopping Thunder

#9 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 85 original compositions.

Calco Caelum: a fun, adventurous orchestral track
Valor: an action/battle theme
Bring the Fire: an upbeat electronic track
No Worries: a cute, jazzy track
Anouk: a simple guitar and bass track suitable for location or background music

#10 LuckyLionStudios   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 90 original compositions, available for just $5 each!

http://luckylionstudios.com/royalty-free-video-game-music-library/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS