[MMO] Medieval/Building Java Game - NEED SOUND EFFECTS/COMPOSER/PROGRAMMER/ARTISTS/AND MORE! **A PAID JOB!**

Started by
21 comments, last by Dragonfly3 12 years, 8 months ago
EDIT: Nvm. >.>
Advertisement
BUMP!
Here's a conversation I had with Josh about the game: http://theinternethub.44.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90

I think we have the idea for the game completely made out, now. :D
Buuuump.

Please, anyone? :P

I even have pics now:

FUhhr.jpg am2JH.jpg 9fIJD.jpg SNWgD.jpg
You may want to reconsider your compensation plan; composers and artists have to work just as hard as programmers do.
^ I agree!

Also, you might want to check the rules and guidelines for Help Wanted. Three bumps in less than two hours?

Check out my Music/Sound Design Reel on moritzpgkatz.de

Feels a bit silly signing up for just this post but since I was going to anyway, and for the sake of decency:

Why is "your" picture made up of screenshots from Baldur's Gate?

EDIT:
In case someone don't know what I'm on about:
Google image search

4th result is even the very same picture (unless it depends on your locale, I guess).
Idea man detected.

Just saying, you posted that all you will contribute is "ideas" and "leadership".
Which basically means you expect a bunch of people to make a game for you, without even being payed. (yet you advertise it as if they're going to be payed right away, which is bad)
Trust me, I was like this when I was a kid too, but you've got to learn that the "leader" needs to have a functional role in development also. (or at least pay right away)
This is not "A PAID JOB!" Its a royalty/profit share project :angry:

Hard to pay bills and rent with possible money in the future.

Bumping several times in 24 hours. Stealing graphics.

"Artists can use anything, but a tablet would probably be really useful." What? Thats really up to what the artist prefer!

"And for the sound effects people, anything will work as long as you can give me the MP3 files on MediaFire or something." WHY?

Seriously....How old are you? Is this the first time in front of a computer?

My portfolio: Portfolio @ www.Shadow-Embryo.com 2D/3D Freelance work: GameDev Thread Marketplace Freebie: Toon Goblets
The Baldur's Gate pic-
Someone else made that, and I never even heard about Baldur's Gate. So I guess that pic's dumped now. Now I have to find out if he copied the smiley faces or gears. :P

And yeah. I see that composers work just as hard, so the profit will be equally divided.

[color=#1C2837][size=2]"'Artists can use anything, but a tablet would probably be really useful.' What? Thats really up to what the artist prefer!"

"'And for the sound effects people, anything will work as long as you can give me the MP3 files on MediaFire or something.' WHY?"
[color=#1C2837][size=2]

[color=#1C2837][size=2]

[color="#1c2837"]I said that the artists can use anything, but a tablet would probably be easier for them. But if they're good at drawing with their mouse, then go ahead.
[color="#1c2837"]

[color="#1c2837"]And the music- I meant that they could use computer-generated sounds OR record themselves playing instruments.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement