• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Who wants to buy character designs?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic

#1 Zrifepsych   Members   -  Reputation: 256

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

I can designs character or monsters or any living things.I can also help make a background story about them.

Post request about the characteristic of the character you want me to design.Or PM me.

Example,if you have a game but still don't have a character created,I can help.

I will ask for payment for each character I design.If you unhappy with my design I will fix it for free.(However,if you ask me to entirely change a character,a different fee are needed)

Some of my work:

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/Arzentpsych/SCN_0005.jpg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/Arzentpsych/SCN_0003.jpg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/Arzentpsych/SCN_0007.jpg

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/Arzentpsych/SCN_0004.jpg

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 19030

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

You might want to be a little clearer about exactly what it is you're offering: I think you might be offering to create images of characters or monsters along with a brief description, but from your brief post it isn't 100% clear.

Also: do you have a portfolio of previous work?
Are you looking for any payment?

#3 Computercodemonkey   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:53 AM

If this is for free work send me some links of what you can do

#4 Zrifepsych   Members   -  Reputation: 256

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:21 AM

Detail edited

#5 thefollower   Members   -  Reputation: 197

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

Where can we see your portfolio ?
And what do you charge?

#6 Zrifepsych   Members   -  Reputation: 256

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:19 PM

I'll give the link to my work later.Maybe tomorrow.About the price you can PM me about it.:)

#7 Computercodemonkey   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:04 PM

I'll give the link to my work later.Maybe tomorrow.About the price you can PM me about it.:)

maybe tomorrow? does not inspire confidence how would you like to have that as the terms of you pay? maybe?

#8 Zrifepsych   Members   -  Reputation: 256

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

No,my Internet connection are always down.I just don't want to make a promised date.

#9 UltimaX   Members   -  Reputation: 467

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

You want someone to pay you for work when you can't even complete a simple request (aka posting a link to your portfolio)? The last thing someone wants to keep hearing is the contractor keep making excuses and pushing back a date. Why would someone P.M. you to see your cost when nobody has a clue what kind of work you do?

I would suggest the following:

1) Remove this post
2) Create a clear and concise thread including your intent (sell us)
3) Post a link to your sample work or simply post pictures
4) If you are offering background stories then work on your grammar

Remember, you are looking for paid work so keep that in mind. What makes you better than someone else? Why should we give you money? Are you concept art, tile art, 3D art, etc.

[EDIT]
See this as an example: http://www.gamedev.n...sometric+artist

This is meant to help you. I wish you the best of luck.

#10 Zrifepsych   Members   -  Reputation: 256

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:09 AM

Just changed my internet connection,I should have no problem to online now.

I see some people want to see some of my work,it in the first post.

#11 DarklyDreaming   Members   -  Reputation: 363

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

To be honest... if I was to pay for a character design it'd've to be a hell of a lot better than that. Still, keep improving - and try offering your services for free - because as things stand this just isn't good enough.

Good luck! :)
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe

"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar."

~ Antheus

#12 Cnix   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

I agree with Darkly Dreaming because at the moment those sketches would not pass as full character design. You need to look at: human anatomy, Character Sheets, the use of colour. proportions on the scale of your work, which some of your work is hanging of the side of the page. Try looking at digital painting tutorials on YouTube there are some good speed ones and finally get yourself a portfolio to display your best work you can get free websites i used wix.com for mine

#13 Zrifepsych   Members   -  Reputation: 256

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

Ummm...I'm offering character designs,not digital arts.btw I'm an active freelance comic artist so no need to tell me how to.And this is free,I just sketch it.I'm offering a service for designing characters based on your request and game.You can try request a character for you game.

#14 Zrifepsych   Members   -  Reputation: 256

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:23 AM

Let me clear this,I'm not a designer who draw with PC.You just request a design,give details and I'll draw it.Simple as that.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS