• Create Account

Small problem with the lessons (all of them, I think)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Limedark   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

I'm a big fan, and happy to see the site is still active, considering how long these lessons have been my guiding C++ light!

One thing, people who use Dev-C++ get a 404 when clicking lesson download. Seems a pesky "/data/lessons/" got pasted in between 'de' and 'vc' in the whole bunch :)

Also, would you consider having the lesson names appear when mouseovering the list on the main page? That was a really great feature of the old site. Other than that, you guys/gals rock, bigtime ;D

Limedark

Sponsor:

#2 Kazade   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1009

0Likes

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:46 AM

Hi Limedark,

Yeah, I'm sorry the Dev C++ links are broken. I fixed the first one, but I just need to find time to run a script to auto-fix the others. :)

I've also got a list of features to add to the site, including the tooltips on hover, I know how useful they are :)

Just trying to find time, more stuff is coming :D

Luke.
Member of the NeHe team.

#3 Kazade   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1009

0Likes

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

The DevC++ links should be fixed :)

Luke.
Member of the NeHe team.

#4 Limedark   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

Great, I am sure it will many happy :D And don't worry about the hovers, they are not a matter of life and death, the site is fantastic both with and without. But they are indeed icing on the yummy cake ;)

Thank you for a marvelous site, keep up the excellent work!!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS