• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Towns Life - Writer Wanted

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic

#21 Anniekatt   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

Are you still looking for a writer? I would be happy to have a chat with you and see if I'm what you're looking for!

Sponsor:

#22 kcrazy21   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

I am interested in the writing position. you can contact me throught my gmail account at scarberryjames2@gmail.com

#23 SabataS   Members   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

Thank you for your interest leosmithii, however we are currently not looking for composers.

Anniekatt, yes we are still looking for a writer, due to many reasons the progress on this particular project has been slow but we are still reviewing applications.

kcrazy21 I prefer the other way around, theres our email on post with all the guidance you may require, contact us if you're interested in submitting an application, thanks!
Towns Life Project - Celebrating 3rd Year of Development on 27th June - Towns Life

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS