• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Nvidia OpenGL???

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lurking   Members   -  Reputation: 126

Posted 22 September 2001 - 07:04 PM

Ok, so i got a new Geforce3 and it rox. Well i want to see some of the features i can hack w/ on the new board. Well i go to the site and get the new drivers and api from nvidia. Well was i suppost to install in what file. I am using the MSVC++.

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 23 September 2001 - 10:26 AM

???

#3 mittens   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1315

Posted 23 September 2001 - 11:11 AM

I don''t get it.

------------------------------
Trent (ShiningKnight)
E-mail me
ShiningKnight Games

#4 Drizzt DoUrden   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 23 September 2001 - 11:14 AM

Neither do I.

What is "rox?"

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden

#5 sysmark   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 September 2001 - 08:00 PM

errr, he probably means the nVidia OpenGL SDK, with all those fancy pixel and vertex shaders. Just install that (about 80 mb to download I think). Then you can really see what the GF3 can do (which will get boring really fast).

#6 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 23 September 2001 - 08:12 PM

I must say, I understood no word... Can you put your question more... in common language?

#7 Lukerd   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 September 2001 - 10:46 PM

I think he ment:

I got a new GeForce 3 and it''s great. I want to see what features it has so I downloaded the nVidia OpenGL SDK. But I don''t know where to install it to. I am using MSVC++.
Could Anybody tell me?

Lol, you need to improvise a whole new language to read some of these posts.

Lukerd

"To err is human, to really mess up requires a computer"

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS