• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

InputGames Studios. Volunteers Needed! D.R.I.V.E [M.M.O.R]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

#21 quinnyplane   Members   -  Reputation: 99

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:43 AM

Another quick update.

We are now working on the Terrain for our Island. However, our Level Designer is deciding to step back to deal with personal problems. This is why we are in need urgently of Level Designers. You will get to use the professional software we use for creating the terrain. Then textures will have to be applied, and roads. In short, it is a easy job, but it does need attention to detail.

Sponsor:

#22 Max8648   Members   -  Reputation: 131

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

*bump* Made some Terrain progress and have a car close to completion

#23 Max8648   Members   -  Reputation: 131

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

*Bump* first car close to completion

#24 legend911   Members   -  Reputation: 114

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

I emailed you. :) Thank you for this amazing opportunity.

#25 Max8648   Members   -  Reputation: 131

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

Hello, Legend we seem to not received an email from you on the inputgames@gmail.com
could you please re send or check you sent it

Thanks,

Max

#26 Max8648   Members   -  Reputation: 131

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:12 PM

*Bump*

#27 quinnyplane   Members   -  Reputation: 99

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:36 AM

*Bump*

We are in urgent need of Level Designers to work with our easy to learn Terrain Generato from CryEngine 3. PM if interested.

#28 MikeDodgers   Members   -  Reputation: 141

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:02 AM

It is looking great so far. I would offer my services but it looks a little above where I am currently at at the moment in terms of ability.
Thanks
Michael

#29 quinnyplane   Members   -  Reputation: 99

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

Its been well over a month now since I updated this thread, and in that time, there has been a lot happening at Input Games.

First of all, we are beginning a important scheme for us, of developing a basic version of the game, and to try and have it ready by the Summer. Of course, this is a push, but we are talking about a simple version. That version will however be needing some talent.

Talent in the form of modelers. We are really stuck for modelers, we have a few, but not enough to meet the demand for the flow of models. Because, the area that we are going to build for this version does require a city, which needs lots of different models. Of course, we will try and repeat buildings, and put different textures on, but the rate that we need them is unattainable, and that is why we need some more modelers.

In other developments, our map is now being worked on properly, after we suffered a setback in the way that the Level Designer was not actually doing anything to help the team (but instead asking for relationship advice). See some of the work below (do excuse the lack of textures for the ground, we are focusing on the terrain/height maps before we start on texturing the map.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

^This development was done in around a week^

So, if any modelers or coders, or in fact anyone else, would like to help with the project, get some added portfolio work, and a chance to get your name in the credits of the game, then just send a PM to me.

#30 quinnyplane   Members   -  Reputation: 99

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

We are currently looking for Concept Artists for island distribution and also architectural design through illustrations. You get your name fully in the credits, and the chance to put it on your Portfolio, while seeing your illustrations being turned into reality (well virtual reality)

#31 legend911   Members   -  Reputation: 114

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

Yes, well good luck with this.

#32 Max8648   Members   -  Reputation: 131

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

Development has really started getting along now, soon we will we will update the post with more up to date pictures,

Remember if you are interested in joining us please contact either me or quinnyplane on Gamedev or go to our website at http://inputgames.web44.net/ There you can submit an application or ask one of our Devs any questions you may have.

#33 quinnyplane   Members   -  Reputation: 99

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

A quick little update on development. We now have our brand new website (Maybe not brand new, its been up for a few days now) where you can keep up-to-date with everything, and stay tuned for a feature of the website that we are hoping to launch soon.

www.inputgames.co.uk

Here you will find all the latest development photos, as well as a update that will hopefully be released in the next month.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS