• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

GLUt

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zero_Infinity   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 24 September 2001 - 04:52 AM

I continue to get the following linker errors: c:\louis\mainphraim\dev\languague\c\gl\nehe\fire\clone.o: In function `glutInit_ATEXIT_HACK'': //C/DEV-C_~1/INCLUDE/GL/glut.h:480: undefined reference to `__glutInitWithExit@12'' c:\louis\mainphraim\dev\languague\c\gl\nehe\fire\clone.o: In function `glutCreateWindow_ATEXIT_HACK'': //C/DEV-C_~1/INCLUDE/GL/glut.h:497: undefined reference to `__glutCreateWindowWithExit@8'' c:\louis\mainphraim\dev\languague\c\gl\nehe\fire\clone.o: In function `glutCreateMenu_ATEXIT_HACK'': //C/DEV-C_~1/INCLUDE/GL/glut.h:543: undefined reference to `__glutCreateMenuWithExit@8'' Upon scrolling the ''GLUt.h'' file it states: Note that the __glut*WithExit routines should NEVER be called directly. To avoid the atexit workaround, #define GLUT_DISABLE_ATEXIT_HACK. */ However, i could not get the GLUt linker errors to cease or the workaround to work. Is this a likely solution or am I totally off base?

Sponsor:

#2 zedzeek   Members   -  Reputation: 528

Posted 24 September 2001 - 10:17 AM

did u try
#define GLUT_DISABLE_ATEXIT_HACK
#include

#3 Zero_Infinity   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 September 2001 - 04:02 AM

Precisely the solution. ThanX. So when u define a disable constant it must be placed B4 the includes. Interesting.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS