[OFFERED] Experienced Programmer

Started by
10 comments, last by Zagoalie 12 years, 2 months ago
I'm offering my skills as a programmer to a group or individual who is SERIOUS about their project. Additionally, if you are an artist with no specific project in mind, but are looking for a programmer to collaborate with, I'm also interested in talking with you.

I've been programming for approximately a decade. I'm a software engineering student set to graduate next spring. I'm fluent in: c++, c, c#, java, python, HLSL (and GLSL), and other languages which are less relevant to game development (perl, IA32 assembly, etc). I have plenty of practical experience with all of these languages. Some of the largest projects I've been involved with include: software for EMT services to track patient records and GPS signals to track ambulances in the field, artificial retina used for object recognition, and independent research involving cellular automata.

I've also pursued my own game design interests, but have been thus far unable to get any projects off the ground since I can't find a reliable artist to collaborate with. I primarily just want something I can put on my resume (I hope to someday get a paid job as a game programmer), so I'm willing to do unpaid work. Of course, I wouldn't turn down paying projects.

Please contact me via PM if you're serious about getting something out there.

Thanks everyone.
Advertisement
PM sent.
Hey everyone, thanks for the quick responses. I won't be able to look at my PMs until later tonight, sorry. But you can all expect a response from me by then.
It seems that my first PM wasn't delivered, so I re-sent it.
PM sent!
Hey everyone:

Very sorry for not responding to you all last night like I said I would. I got home late and when I saw ~14 messages I didn't think I would have enough time to respond to everyone at once. Anyway, I hope no one minds the delay too much. I've responded to everyone. I haven't chosen a project for sure yet, so if more people are interested feel free to PM me.
PM sent. :)
Hi! Me and a friend making a virtual world. our original coder quit so now we need to re make the whole game. Need to start from scratch but relly need the help.
Hi,

Sent you n E-mail.

Regards,
Adrian Banninga

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement