• Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!

8bit/Chiptune Artist Available

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 priceofsilver   Members   -  Reputation: 110

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

Hi, I work primarily in retro styles to achieve anything a retro/8bit/16bit sound.

Please check out my work here:

http://tfamusic.com/

*UPDATE* - I recently did music for the game "Millions of Monsters" which was just released on Windows Phone.

I really enjoy making this kind of simple, melody-based music. If anyone has interest in me doing a few tracks or even a whole score for a game, let me know!

Posted Image

Sponsor:

#2 ryan20fun   Members   -  Reputation: 1251

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:06 AM

good stuff :)
Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

#3 Aaron@Alphadrops   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:17 AM

Just thought I would post a reply here telling you that your work is awesome and I enjoyed listening to it very much!

#4 priceofsilver   Members   -  Reputation: 110

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:52 PM

Wow, thanks guys!

#5 homer_3   Members   -  Reputation: 173

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

These are awesome!

#6 davefmurray   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

PM sent!

#7 priceofsilver   Members   -  Reputation: 110

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

Bump! Please see first post! I uploaded a Demo Reel and just finished doing some music for a mobile game.

#8 Cirqo   Members   -  Reputation: 117

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi there, I love your music and I'd love to use it my game, it's just what I need! My engine only has about a month left to go until it's done and my project will be released soon after. Please e-mail me at feign@live.ca. I'll also PM you and we can discuss further in detail.

Thanks!

#9 ZenDavis   Members   -  Reputation: 133

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

Hey there. Would be interested in working on our "Crazy Hungry Zombie Cats" project? We're roughly a month into development and things are coming along pretty well. We intend to release in two months on iOS and have a rough prototype up and running.

Posted Image
Animation Test:

Work hard. Become something.

#10 priceofsilver   Members   -  Reputation: 110

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hey there, I'd be interested in hearing more. PM'd!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS