What is Sagramore?
Sagramore is a 2D browser-based MMORPG based on browser interaction. We are constantly developing and expanding the game and feature sets. With a large world to explore, many adventures and quests await you, which you can access from almost any device with internet access.
*Ports specifically designed for IPhone & Android can be expected in the near future
The Ancient Kamenna Tree, found in the heart of Kamenna town. The town was built around this tree (All game images are under development)
What is Sagramore?http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/70/flower1v.png
Browsers have seen a leap in performance these last few years. This opened up the way for us to try a new concept. This is also driven by the growing market for smart phones, tablets, and netbooks. We see a growing demand in games to play on these devices.
We simply wish to create an experience, an online story that can be accessed from nearly anywhere, and looked to HTML to bring this experience to life. We hope to bring a story to the world that is partially created by us and partially by its own community. So please join us in our public alpha testing currently underway!
A promo of our new female sprites coming in Alpha version 1.01(All game images are under development)
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7426/flower4.pngWhat features can I expect to see in Sagramore?http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4404/flower3.png
Don't be discouraged by the fact that this game is browser-based. Sagramore features real-time interaction and everything else you'd expect from an MMORPG!
Among many other things Sagramore will feature:
- A large world to explore
- An immersive storyline
- Completely customizable character creation (tons of freedom to create your own look)
- Over 15 unique playable classes
- Many, many compelling quests & side quests
- A dynamic world with NPCs that roam across it
- Level-up & character statistics system
- Friendly GUI & Game interaction.
A promo of the various guards you will see throughout Lumera. It is customary for Guards of Asgard to shave their heads upon joining the military. (All game images are under development)
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/43/mush3.pngHow do I play?http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3429/mush4.png
Sagramore is currently in early Alpha stages, however in order to ensure a final product that players will enjoy we have made all testing stages of Sagramore open, therefore you can play by signing up on our website. (See links at the bottom) The requirements are:
- Web browser that supports HTML5 elements (IE7+, Chrome, Firefox or Opera)
- Flash plugin, for a better connection (Optional)
4 of many weapons you will find in Sagramore (All game images are under development)
- Johan Talboom (Borf) – Lead Programmer
- Robin Gould (Maever) - Project Manager/Game Designer
- Alex (IPARR) - Story Writer
- Jacky (Jackeltje) - Community Manager
- James (James) - Content Developer/Community & Wiki Manager
- Nicky (Nikoobu) - Art Director/Concept Artist
- Mathias (Moci) - Content Developer
- Olof (Bumbo) - Story Writer
- Philip (Avenar) - Assisted in Story / Game Mechanics Designer
- Ronnie (Balthazar) – Character Artist
- Ryan Leber (Ryan)- Audio Composer
- Steven (Raijderan) - General Programmer
Preview of a Gauntlet weapon planned for an upcoming class.