• Create Account

Wanted: 2d Artist

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gerrit   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

Project name:

Springboard Rescue

Brief description:

Tiny android game which is in development since beginning of this november. When done it will be deployed for free on the android market.

Target aim:

Freeware

Compensation:

Since it is a project which will not gain any money only compensation is to be mentioned in the credits and the participation in future projects.

Technology:

Android / opengl-es

Talent needed:

Visual artist, need to create some basic images for the game. A background image and some really basic 2d animations.

Team structure:

I am the only developer in this project. Most of the coding is already done.

Contacts:

rescue@schimpf.es

Previous Work by Team:

Android applications available in android market:
TiNagios
Palette

Additional Info:

Anything else you want to say, snippets of the story/design, screenshots, etc. This section is optional but strongly recommended, most people should be able to think of something.

ANY

Sponsor:

#2 Tomer Zix   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

I'm a 2D Artist. I am not sure what kind of game you are looking for. I have some samples of my style of work. I am only 14 years old. I can work with on skype.

Attached Files

You can contact me at tomerzix@gmail.com. Please give credit for any sprites you use. Thanks.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS