• Create Account

Experience/First Team Looking For More Members

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Black Sun   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

Team name:

Not Applicable. We have not decided on a team name at this point.

Project name:

Also Not Applicable.

Brief description:

We are looking for people to join our (at the moment) Small team. The team is basically for experience and something to dump on a portfolio for future purposes.
At the moment we have 3 people. We have been running over game ideas with eachother for about a week and so far we havent come up with anything due to the fact that atleast one person disagrees.
We are looking for more people because:
1. To speed up production process.
2.To help others with difficulty.
3. To have more people on the team :)

At the moment we are only talking on skype about possible game ideas then after that will come the story, programming method etc etc.

Target aim:

To produce a game which has a unique game mechanic, easy enough for a new,small team to make and something worth saying "Hey look at this. I made it" which will be on some kind of portfolio.
To gain experience with working at communicating in a team of diverse people.

Compensation:

Non. Purely for experience.
Unless of course the game generates revenue which i doubt but there is always a chance.

Technology:

Java3D and Blender as far as I know.

Talent needed:

Any! We dont really need more than others just anyone with a talent that will benefit the team is free to join.

Team structure:

Me - Lead Programmer.
Brandon - Current "Leader" and Excellent Writer.
Mufassa - 3D artist.

Not applicable at this moment in time

Contacts:
neutroniteGames - me
leadheadcrushermachine - brandon
meanmufassa - mufassa

Previous Work by Team:

Non so far.

Additional Info:

We havent had much contact from Mufassa and I am not sure if he is still wanting to join.
We are using Java3D for the game we make unless you convince me that you have a better idea.
So far I have programmed some random 3D model viewers,geometry generators etc that will be used for the game we make.

any. If you want to join either post a reply or add me on skype but DONT pm me because i wont reply.

Sponsor:

#2 gpelechaty   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

Hi,

Please contact me at g.pelechaty-at-gmail-dot-com

Team name:

Not Applicable. We have not decided on a team name at this point.

Project name:

Also Not Applicable.

Brief description:

We are looking for people to join our (at the moment) Small team. The team is basically for experience and something to dump on a portfolio for future purposes.
At the moment we have 3 people. We have been running over game ideas with eachother for about a week and so far we havent come up with anything due to the fact that atleast one person disagrees.
We are looking for more people because:
1. To speed up production process.
2.To help others with difficulty.
3. To have more people on the team :)

At the moment we are only talking on skype about possible game ideas then after that will come the story, programming method etc etc.

Target aim:

To produce a game which has a unique game mechanic, easy enough for a new,small team to make and something worth saying "Hey look at this. I made it" which will be on some kind of portfolio.
To gain experience with working at communicating in a team of diverse people.

Compensation:

Non. Purely for experience.
Unless of course the game generates revenue which i doubt but there is always a chance.

Technology:

Java3D and Blender as far as I know.

Talent needed:

Any! We dont really need more than others just anyone with a talent that will benefit the team is free to join.

Team structure:

Me - Lead Programmer.
Brandon - Current "Leader" and Excellent Writer.
Mufassa - 3D artist.

Not applicable at this moment in time

Contacts:
neutroniteGames - me
leadheadcrushermachine - brandon
meanmufassa - mufassa

Previous Work by Team:

Non so far.

Additional Info:

We havent had much contact from Mufassa and I am not sure if he is still wanting to join.
We are using Java3D for the game we make unless you convince me that you have a better idea.
So far I have programmed some random 3D model viewers,geometry generators etc that will be used for the game we make.

any. If you want to join either post a reply or add me on skype but DONT pm me because i wont reply.

#3 Tokisammich   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

Hey, i'd like to join your team. I've been looking for something like this, for experience. lol
My skype is tokisammich. I'm usually online whenever i'm home.

Oh, and i'm a 3D artist, preferably objects and weapons. I use blender and have been for quite some time.
I mess around in FL with music, but I wouldn't want to be a lead producer or anything. lol
I'll send some examples in skype, if you decide to add me. This site won't let me add puush images.

#4 advancedmusicsubstitute   Members   -  Reputation: 95

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

I am an electronic music composer of over 8 years. If you need original compositions I'm your man. Examples of my work are found via the link in my signature, and you can email me at advancedmusicsubstitute@Gmail.com,
http://www.soundclou...musicsubstitute Hear my tunes! Contact me with your project ideas if you want a custom score for your game. Don't settle for royalty-free repetition, get ORIGINAL, quality work!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS