- Targets both OpenGL and Direct3D
- Mac, Windows, Linux. iOS and Android support would be nice
- Shader support and material scripting (like the FX files in DX) + fall back handling
- Image loading supporting png, jpg, ...
- Model loading, COLLADA, ...
- Window management for the host platform
- Text rendering, GUI?
- Some built-in effects, lighting, ...
- Similarly scoped as Irrlicht
- Scriptable/data driven particle system
Edit: maybe the thread would've been better placed in "Alternative Game Libraries"?