• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Trading programming for web design

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 KazenoZ   Members   -  Reputation: 152

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:57 AM

Hello,
My name is Mor, and I'm offering programming assistance for your 2D games.

A little about me; 20 years old, been programming since around age 13, and developing games through RPG Maker, and later C++ and SDL since around age 11.
My biggest work is my current one, which I'm putting on offer here, I've been working for the past year on a game creation studio called Phantasya, this program lets you create 2D games of any kind in a rapid and simple manner, without the need of any programming or scripting knowledge at all, using simple UI that a person of any age can use to accomplish difficult game making manuevers.

I'm offering my service to any wanting team for a 2D game that has their graphics already done, I'm not asking for any cash compensation or royalty sharing, all I ask is a trade, my program and skills with it, making your game a reality, for your help in making a website for my program, of course, I'll pay the domain and hosting required, I just need designing assistance, which I am very much lacking of.

Unfortunately, I don't have a website to show you about this program yet, which is why I made this post at all, but I can link you to this page.
Most of it is outdated, as the program is now complete and bugless as far as I could tell from testing thus far, but you can still find the basic information of how it works and looks, as well as a couple demos I made to showcase, all bugs in both have been molded by now as well.

I don't require very high level of expertise of web design for your part, and I fully accept the fact that you might not trust me, so my offer is that you will only start work after seeing your game running, and approve of it.
So, basically, nothing to lose here, if you don't like what you see, we can just drop it there and then, no strings attached.

My only requirement is that you have your graphics and design documents ready, and be able to work on the website quickly as well.
I have a showcase booth for Phantasya in a small local conference on the 25th of this month, and that has caught me by surprise, it would be nice to have a website set up by then, but I can't afford proffesional work at this time.

tl;dr:

Name: Mor Zilberman.
Expected Compensation: Work for work basis, programming for web design
Contact Information: morzil@walla.co.il (email/MSN/Skype all use this mail)

I hope to hear from willing people soon.
Good luck in your projects and thanks for your time.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS